KT Waterfront owns a fleet of boats and barges including three construction barges, one dredging, and demolition barge, and a service boat.
Each barge is equipped with an excavator to expedite the dock building process. Two of the construction barges focus on large, custom docks utilizing CX-210 excavators while one construction barge has a Kubota KX-080 excavator for our smaller projects as well as those in smaller coves and channels. The dredging/demolition barge is equipped with a Holt/Cat Mini Excavator and hopper.
KT Waterfront is proud to offer cutting edge equipment including a Hercules Vibrating Hammer and a Movax Excavator Mounted Piling Hammer to expedite your new boat dock. No other dock builder on Lake LBJ has this type of equipment.
Hercules Excavator Mounted Vibrating Hammer:
- Excavator mounted attachment
- Vibratory type pile driver that allows KTW to efficiently set pilings to refusal
- Shorter job completion time
- Articulating side grip allows us to grab pilings and drive them into the soil
- Works in a wide range of site and soil conditions encountered in the Highland Lakes
- Manufactured in the USA
Movax Excavator Mounted Piling Hammer:
- Hydraulic, impact-type piling hammer
- Utilized to drive load-bearing steel pilings
- Works in the most difficult soil conditions
- Expertly measures when load testing is required
- Universally accepted by engineers to provide load values for house foundations, pools and docks